Body massage for relaxation and stress.
Tired? Stressed? Annoyed?
Just want to get away from it all at least for just an hour? Are the kids or partner getting to you? Boss being a major pain?
We all need some me time! Time to take it easy, relax it’s your time. You’re tired and stressed from the constant daily challenges of life. We all get stressed and you’re no different. There is no shame in admitting you need some time away even if only for an hour.
The hour you spend having a body massage can benefit you dramatically. Let the soothing touch of massage take away your cares, allow yourself to drift off into deep relaxation.
All those tired, stiff, muscles and joints need to be pampered.
Trouble sleeping? Drift away into a deep relaxing sense of calm with calming body massage.
To book your me time. Call now………
Body massage physical benefits:
Massage has a strong effect on the body physically, or physiologically, and you will be surprised at just how much it can be of help to you. Some of these benefits include:
- Improves waste removal processes in the body
- Encourages sleep, thus helping with insomnia and other sleep issues
- Helps to relieve stiff and aching joints
- Encourages lymph drainage which can help to reduce swelling
- Improves the blood circulation through the body
- Helps to encourage deeper breathing
- Improves skin tone and colour
- Relaxes and relieves sore and tired muscles
- Can either help to stimulate or sedate the nervous system
- Helps the body to relax
- Can help to limit scars forming after injuries and can also help to break down existing scar tissue
- Massage can help to release muscles that are pressing on nerves, therefore relieving pain or tingling in arms and legs
- Can improve muscle tone and balance, thus giving better support to the skeletal system
- The relaxing properties of massage can help to decrease the heart rate
- Regular massage can actually increase white blood cells, strengthening your immune system
- By relaxing the respiratory muscles, massage can improve lung capacity
- Improving and stimulating digestion
Body massage physiological benefits :
As well as the physical effects on the body, massage can also be very helpful psychologically. Ways that you can psychologically benefit from massage include:
- Overall relaxation, which is very important for helping to reduce stress, tension, anxiety, and the effects of these
- It helps to ease the mental distress that is caused by being in pain
- Massage can help to improve your self confidence and self esteem
- It releases endorphins, which are the body’s natural “feel good” chemicals, giving you a natural high
- Massage creates an overall feeling of wellbeing.
For more information on body massage give me a call on 07961 140174 or alternatively use the contact form.