Tight aching, stiff and painful muscles?
Affecting your performance on the field and off?
Then you need a sports massage that will heal those aches and pains and get you back to the peak of condition!
JM Fitness provides sports massage in Wolverhampton and the surrounding area including Dudley and Walsall.
Book in now, call 07961140174 or email email@example.com
Effects on the Skeletal System
- Massage can help increase joint mobility by reducing any thickening of the connective tissue and helping to release restrictions in the facia.
- It helps to free adhesions, break down scar tissue and decrease inflammation. As a result it can help to restore range of motion to stiff joints.
- Massage improves muscle tone and balance, reducing the physical stress placed on bones and joints.
Effects on the Muscular System
- Massage relieves muscular tightness, stiffness, spasms and restrictions in the muscle tissue.
- It increases flexibility in the muscles due to muscular relaxation.
- It increases blood circulation bringing more oxygen and nutrients into the muscle. This reduces muscle fatigue and soreness.
- It promotes rapid removal of toxins and waste products from the muscle.
For more information on sports massage in Wolverhampton give me a call on 07961 140174 or alternatively use the contact form.